Sullivan County, Indiana

A great place to call home

FAQs - Details


Where can I get my, or next of kin discharge, personnel, medical records or medals from one of the 5 branches of service?


Our office or the Recorder's office may have your discharge records.


Contact the National Archives in St Louis Specify what records that you would like.