Sullivan County, Indiana

A great place to call home

FAQs - Details


Will the VA pay for hearing aids?


Yes. You must first be enrolled in the VA Healthcare.


For healthcare benefits eligibility go to this link

Even if you doubt you are eligible, fill out VA Form 10-10EZ and send it to the address on the form. Once approved for healthcare walk into the Audiology Clinic at Roudebush VA Medical Clinic.